Minnesota Lynx sign guard Tanisha Wright
- Mercury go for ninth straight when they host Lynx
- Wings face challenge against Sparks
- Mystics seeks second straight win over Sky
- Sun, Dream look to end losing streaks
- No. 1 pick Wilson adjusting to life in the WNBA
- Sparks win 5th straight, beat Fever 74-55
- Aces pull away to beat Storm 87-77
- Charles helps Liberty beat McCoughtry and Dream 79-72
- Lynx hold off late charge for 91-83 win over Wings
- Mystics beat Sky 88-60
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The Minnesota Lynx have signed free-agent guard Tanisha Wright.
The defending WNBA champions announced Wright's signing Tuesday. Terms were not disclosed.
Wright is a 12-year veteran who most recently played for New York in 2016, averaging 6.7 points and 3.6 assists in 29 games.
Wright also played on the Seattle Storm's WNBA championship team in 2010. She was named to the All-Defensive first team five times and the second team twice. Wright is one of only 16 players to have at least 3,000 points, 1,000 rebounds and 1,000 assists.
She just completed her first season as an assistant coach at the University of North Carolina.
Updated March 13, 2018