Minnesota Lynx sign guard Tanisha Wright
- Mood electric as Seattle Storm, fans celebrate third title
- Stewart, Storm surge past Mystics 98-82 for WNBA title
- Storm on cusp of third WNBA title
- US women's hoops team announces 16 finalists for World Cup
- History says Storm WNBA coronation only a matter of time
- USA Basketball waiting for WNBA playoffs to end
- Stewart, Storm beat Mystics 75-73 for 2-0 series lead
- A'ja Wilson earns WNBA Rookie of the Year honors
- Storm, Loyd seek 2-0 series lead on Mystics
- US women's hoops team rallies from 16 down to beat Canada
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The Minnesota Lynx have signed free-agent guard Tanisha Wright.
The defending WNBA champions announced Wright's signing Tuesday. Terms were not disclosed.
Wright is a 12-year veteran who most recently played for New York in 2016, averaging 6.7 points and 3.6 assists in 29 games.
Wright also played on the Seattle Storm's WNBA championship team in 2010. She was named to the All-Defensive first team five times and the second team twice. Wright is one of only 16 players to have at least 3,000 points, 1,000 rebounds and 1,000 assists.
She just completed her first season as an assistant coach at the University of North Carolina.
Updated March 13, 2018