WNBA draft to be held April 12 in New York
- 'Short but sweet' search lands Fisher as coach of LA Sparks
- Derek Fisher hired to coach WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- Brian Agler resigns as coach of WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- WNBA coaches, GMs tab McCowan for top pick in mock draft
- A year later, the New York Liberty still for sale
- Lynx assistant James Wade hired as Chicago Sky coach
- A'ja Wilson returns home to rehab minor knee injury
- AP Source: Lynx assistant Wade hired as Chicago Sky coach
- WNBA cut short labor contract after 2019 season
NEW YORK (AP) The WNBA draft will be held April 12 at the Nike New York headquarters.
The Las Vegas Aces hold the top pick after winning the lottery. The Indiana Fever select second, with Chicago going third and fourth.
The Aces relocated to Las Vegas from San Antonio this winter. The franchise also had the No. 1 pick last year and drafted Kelsey Plum. South Carolina's A'ja Wilson is projected to be the No. 1 choice this year.
The WNBA season begins May 18.
Nike took over as the apparel provider for the WNBA this season.
Updated March 12, 2018