WNBA draft to be held April 12 in New York
- Correction: Lynx-Wright story
- Minnesota Lynx sign guard Tanisha Wright
- WNBA draft to be held April 12 in New York
- Phoenix acquires Briann January and trades Danielle Robinson
- NBA academies to include top female players camps
- Cambage happy to be back in the WNBA
- Taurasi ready for final go-round with USA Basketball
- WNBA All-Star Angel McCoughtry returning to Atlanta Dream
- APNewsBreak: Dolan, Garden keeping WNBA's Liberty for now
- 6-foot-8 Liz Cambage back in WNBA, playing for Dallas Wings
NEW YORK (AP) The WNBA draft will be held April 12 at the Nike New York headquarters.
The Las Vegas Aces hold the top pick after winning the lottery. The Indiana Fever select second, with Chicago going third and fourth.
The Aces relocated to Las Vegas from San Antonio this winter. The franchise also had the No. 1 pick last year and drafted Kelsey Plum. South Carolina's A'ja Wilson is projected to be the No. 1 choice this year.
The WNBA season begins May 18.
Nike took over as the apparel provider for the WNBA this season.
Updated March 12, 2018