WNBA draft to be held April 12 in New York
- Mercury go for ninth straight when they host Lynx
- Wings face challenge against Sparks
- Mystics seeks second straight win over Sky
- Sun, Dream look to end losing streaks
- No. 1 pick Wilson adjusting to life in the WNBA
- Sparks win 5th straight, beat Fever 74-55
- Aces pull away to beat Storm 87-77
- Charles helps Liberty beat McCoughtry and Dream 79-72
- Lynx hold off late charge for 91-83 win over Wings
- Mystics beat Sky 88-60
NEW YORK (AP) The WNBA draft will be held April 12 at the Nike New York headquarters.
The Las Vegas Aces hold the top pick after winning the lottery. The Indiana Fever select second, with Chicago going third and fourth.
The Aces relocated to Las Vegas from San Antonio this winter. The franchise also had the No. 1 pick last year and drafted Kelsey Plum. South Carolina's A'ja Wilson is projected to be the No. 1 choice this year.
The WNBA season begins May 18.
Nike took over as the apparel provider for the WNBA this season.
Updated March 12, 2018