WNBA draft to be held April 12 in New York
- Mood electric as Seattle Storm, fans celebrate third title
- Stewart, Storm surge past Mystics 98-82 for WNBA title
- Storm on cusp of third WNBA title
- US women's hoops team announces 16 finalists for World Cup
- History says Storm WNBA coronation only a matter of time
- USA Basketball waiting for WNBA playoffs to end
- Stewart, Storm beat Mystics 75-73 for 2-0 series lead
- A'ja Wilson earns WNBA Rookie of the Year honors
- Storm, Loyd seek 2-0 series lead on Mystics
- US women's hoops team rallies from 16 down to beat Canada
NEW YORK (AP) The WNBA draft will be held April 12 at the Nike New York headquarters.
The Las Vegas Aces hold the top pick after winning the lottery. The Indiana Fever select second, with Chicago going third and fourth.
The Aces relocated to Las Vegas from San Antonio this winter. The franchise also had the No. 1 pick last year and drafted Kelsey Plum. South Carolina's A'ja Wilson is projected to be the No. 1 choice this year.
The WNBA season begins May 18.
Nike took over as the apparel provider for the WNBA this season.
Updated March 12, 2018