Lynx give coach Cheryl Reeve contract extension, GM duties
- Lynx visit upstart Aces
- Storm brace for tough matchup at Wings
- McBride, Wilson lead Aces to 88-78 win over Liberty
- Moore, Lynx end Mercury's 8-game win streak, 83-72
- Jewell Loyd scores 25 points, Storm beat Fever 72-63
- Delle Donne, Mystics use big first half to beat Sky 93-77
- Cambage scores 20 points, Wings cruise past Sparks 101-72
- Angel McCoughtry scores 25 points, Dream beat Sun 75-70
- Storm wrap up homestand vs. Fever
- Mercury go for ninth straight when they host Lynx
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The Minnesota Lynx have signed coach Cheryl Reeve to a multiyear contract extension and made her general manager of the four-time WNBA champions.
Reeve's record in eight seasons with the Lynx is 195-77, winning titles in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017. During the 11 years before Reeve's arrival, the Lynx made the playoffs only twice.
Her .715 career winning percentage is the highest in WNBA history.
The Lynx also announced multiyear contract extensions with assistant coaches Shelley Patterson and Walt Hopkins on Thursday. The team promoted basketball operations manager Clare Duwelius to assistant GM.
Executive vice president Roger Griffith previously held the role of general manager. Reeve becomes the sixth dual coach/GM in the league.
Updated December 28, 2017