Lynx give coach Cheryl Reeve contract extension, GM duties
- Correction: Lynx-Wright story
- Minnesota Lynx sign guard Tanisha Wright
- WNBA draft to be held April 12 in New York
- Phoenix acquires Briann January and trades Danielle Robinson
- NBA academies to include top female players camps
- Cambage happy to be back in the WNBA
- Taurasi ready for final go-round with USA Basketball
- WNBA All-Star Angel McCoughtry returning to Atlanta Dream
- APNewsBreak: Dolan, Garden keeping WNBA's Liberty for now
- 6-foot-8 Liz Cambage back in WNBA, playing for Dallas Wings
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) The Minnesota Lynx have signed coach Cheryl Reeve to a multiyear contract extension and made her general manager of the four-time WNBA champions.
Reeve's record in eight seasons with the Lynx is 195-77, winning titles in 2011, 2013, 2015 and 2017. During the 11 years before Reeve's arrival, the Lynx made the playoffs only twice.
Her .715 career winning percentage is the highest in WNBA history.
The Lynx also announced multiyear contract extensions with assistant coaches Shelley Patterson and Walt Hopkins on Thursday. The team promoted basketball operations manager Clare Duwelius to assistant GM.
Executive vice president Roger Griffith previously held the role of general manager. Reeve becomes the sixth dual coach/GM in the league.
Updated December 28, 2017