|5:30 PM PT6:30 PM MT7:30 PM CT8:30 PM ET0:30 GMT8:30 5:30 PM MST7:30 PM EST4:30 UAE (+1)02:3020:30 ET7:30 PM CTNaN:� , July 10, 2018
Wintrust Arena, Chicago, Illinois Attendance: 7,696
Kayla McBride scores 18, Aces beat Sky 98-74
- Sky square off against slumping Sparks
- Dream pursue seventh straight win vs. Storm
- Delle Donne scores 30 as Mystics beat Liberty 95-78
- Washington's Delle Donne looks to burn Liberty again
- Last-place Fever end five-game skid, top short-handed Sparks
- Vandersloot becomes 7th WNBA player with triple-double
- Mercury still looking to get back on track vs. Lynx
- Loyd scores season-high 31 points, Storm beat Sun 78-65
- McBride scores 27, Aces top Mercury 85-82
- Homecoming for some Storm against Sun
CHICAGO (AP) Kayla McBride scored 12 of her 18 points in the second half to help the Las Vegas Aces take the season series against the Chicago Sky with a 98-74 win on Tuesday night.
The Aces (9-12) outscored the Sky 32-15 in the second quarter and closed the third with an 18-2 run to make it 76-50. The Sky (7-13) got the deficit no closer than 17 in the fourth.
Las Vegas won its third in a row including an 84-80 win at home against Chicago on Thursday night. The Sky beat the Aces 95-90 on June 3.
McBride was 3 of 4 from 3-point range and the Aces were 6 of 12. Tamera Young added 16 points, Kelsey Plum scored 14 and A'ja Wilson 12.
Diamond DeShields had 15 points to lead Chicago.
Updated July 10, 2018