|5:30 PM PT6:30 PM MT7:30 PM CT8:30 PM ET0:30 GMT8:30 5:30 PM MST7:30 PM EST4:30 UAE (+1)02:3020:30 ET7:30 PM CTNaN:� , July 10, 2018
Wintrust Arena, Chicago, Illinois Attendance: 7,696
Kayla McBride scores 18, Aces beat Sky 98-74
- US women basketball team heavy favorite to win World Cup
- International players to watch at Women's World Cup
- Fun facts and tidbits from the Women's Basketball World Cup
- No rest for WNBA champs Bird, Stewart and Loyd
- Bird highlights US women's world cup roster
- Mood electric as Seattle Storm, fans celebrate third title
- Stewart, Storm surge past Mystics 98-82 for WNBA title
- Storm on cusp of third WNBA title
- US women's hoops team announces 16 finalists for World Cup
- History says Storm WNBA coronation only a matter of time
CHICAGO (AP) Kayla McBride scored 12 of her 18 points in the second half to help the Las Vegas Aces take the season series against the Chicago Sky with a 98-74 win on Tuesday night.
The Aces (9-12) outscored the Sky 32-15 in the second quarter and closed the third with an 18-2 run to make it 76-50. The Sky (7-13) got the deficit no closer than 17 in the fourth.
Las Vegas won its third in a row including an 84-80 win at home against Chicago on Thursday night. The Sky beat the Aces 95-90 on June 3.
McBride was 3 of 4 from 3-point range and the Aces were 6 of 12. Tamera Young added 16 points, Kelsey Plum scored 14 and A'ja Wilson 12.
Diamond DeShields had 15 points to lead Chicago.
Updated July 10, 2018