|5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET0:00 GMT8:00 5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST4:00 UAE (+1)02:0020:00 ET7:00 PM CTNaN:� , August 12, 2017
AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas Attendance: 6,953
Harrison's 23 leads Stars past slumping Dream 83-68
- McBride scores 27, Aces top Mercury 85-82
- Numbers don't add up for Fever against Sparks
- Cambage, Wings try to soar past Sky
- Homecoming for some Storm against Sun
- Cambage breaks WNBA's two-game scoring record with 88 points
- Montgomery makes club-record 7 3s, Dream win 6th straight
- Delle Donne and Parker choose their teams for All-Star Game
- Dream face Liberty hoping to keep winning streak alive
- Fowles' 30 points, 16 rebounds guide Lynx by Fever 89-65
- Stewart, Loyd lead Storm past Sky 101-83
SAN ANTONIO (AP) Isabelle Harrison scored 23 points and the San Antonio Stars beat Atlanta 84-68 on Saturday night, handing the Dream their seventh straight loss.
Kayla McBride and Moriah Jefferson added 14 points apiece and Kelsey Plum had 10 as the Stars (7-22) won for the fourth time in five games after starting the season 0-14.
Brittney Sykes scored 28 points and Elizabeth Williams had 16 with five blocks for the Dream (10-18), who have lost eight in a row on the road.
San Antonio led 23-19 after the first quarter and two baskets by Jefferson in the middle of an 8-0 run pushed the lead to 37-27 late in the second quarter. After a basket Sykes ended the run, the Stars ended the half with a 7-2 run, taking a 43-31 lead at the half.
Atlanta got within nine once midway through the third quarter but trailed 68-54 entering the fourth and never got closer.
Updated August 12, 2017