|4:30 PM PT5:30 PM MT6:30 PM CT7:30 PM ET23:30 GMT7:30 4:30 PM MST6:30 PM EST3:30 UAE (+1)01:3019:30 ET6:30 PM CTNaN:� , August 11, 2017
McCamish Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia Attendance: 5,158
Prince comes up big in closing seconds, Liberty top Dream
- Taurasi ready for final go-round with USA Basketball
- WNBA All-Star Angel McCoughtry returning to Atlanta Dream
- APNewsBreak: Dolan, Garden keeping WNBA's Liberty for now
- 6-foot-8 Liz Cambage back in WNBA, playing for Dallas Wings
- Lindsay Whalen exits USA Basketball, will still play in WNBA
- Dream sign 2-time WNBA champion Renee Montgomery
- Sparks re-sign guard Odyssey Sims
- WNBA coaches, GMs tab A'ja Wilson for top pick in mock draft
- Tina Charles given franchise tag by the New York Liberty
- A mock WNBA draft chosen by panel of league's coaches, GMs
ATLANTA (AP) Shavonte Zellous had 20 points, Epiphanny Prince scored all four of her points in the final 30 seconds, and the New York Liberty held off the Atlanta Dream 83-77 on Friday night.
New York led by double figures for much of the game but Atlanta used a 9-0 fourth-quarter run to pull to 71-65 with 4:44 left.
After a timeout with 49.5 seconds left, Atlanta's Brittney Sykes hit a 3-pointer from the corner to get the Dream within 75-74. Prince answered with her first basket of the game, a pull-up jumper, to extend New York's lead to 77-74. Atlanta's Layshia Clarendon missed a 3-pointer and Prince made two free throws with 19.9 seconds left for a five-point lead.
Tina Charles had 15 points and eight rebounds for New York (14-12). Sugar Rodgers added 12 points.
Sykes scored 16 points for Atlanta (10-17), which lost its sixth straight.
Updated August 11, 2017