|4:30 PM PT5:30 PM MT6:30 PM CT7:30 PM ET23:30 GMT7:30 4:30 PM MST6:30 PM EST3:30 UAE (+1)01:3019:30 ET6:30 PM CTNaN:� , August 11, 2017
McCamish Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia Attendance: 5,158
Prince comes up big in closing seconds, Liberty top Dream
- Wings look to bolster playoff bid vs. Dream
- Stewart scores 22 points, Storm escape with 79-78 win
- Ogwumike, Parker lead Sparks in 115-106 2OT win over Sky
- Lynx shatter WNBA margin record, blasting Fever 111-52
- Taurasi scores 14 of 25 points in 4th in Mercury's 89-79 win
- Liberty ends Sun's winning streak at 6 with 82-70 win
- Rested Dream forward Angel McCoughtry eyes return to hoops
- WNBA players show support for Charlottesville victims
- WNBA: Parker scores 21 as Los Angeles beats Mystics
- Langhorne's late basket lifts Storm over Lynx 62-61
ATLANTA (AP) Shavonte Zellous had 20 points, Epiphanny Prince scored all four of her points in the final 30 seconds, and the New York Liberty held off the Atlanta Dream 83-77 on Friday night.
New York led by double figures for much of the game but Atlanta used a 9-0 fourth-quarter run to pull to 71-65 with 4:44 left.
After a timeout with 49.5 seconds left, Atlanta's Brittney Sykes hit a 3-pointer from the corner to get the Dream within 75-74. Prince answered with her first basket of the game, a pull-up jumper, to extend New York's lead to 77-74. Atlanta's Layshia Clarendon missed a 3-pointer and Prince made two free throws with 19.9 seconds left for a five-point lead.
Tina Charles had 15 points and eight rebounds for New York (14-12). Sugar Rodgers added 12 points.
Sykes scored 16 points for Atlanta (10-17), which lost its sixth straight.
Updated August 11, 2017