|4:30 PM PT5:30 PM MT6:30 PM CT7:30 PM ET23:30 GMT7:30 4:30 PM MST6:30 PM EST3:30 UAE (+1)01:3019:30 ET6:30 PM CTNaN:� , August 11, 2017
McCamish Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia Attendance: 5,158
Prince comes up big in closing seconds, Liberty top Dream
- McBride scores 27, Aces top Mercury 85-82
- Numbers don't add up for Fever against Sparks
- Cambage, Wings try to soar past Sky
- Homecoming for some Storm against Sun
- Cambage breaks WNBA's two-game scoring record with 88 points
- Montgomery makes club-record 7 3s, Dream win 6th straight
- Delle Donne and Parker choose their teams for All-Star Game
- Dream face Liberty hoping to keep winning streak alive
- Fowles' 30 points, 16 rebounds guide Lynx by Fever 89-65
- Stewart, Loyd lead Storm past Sky 101-83
ATLANTA (AP) Shavonte Zellous had 20 points, Epiphanny Prince scored all four of her points in the final 30 seconds, and the New York Liberty held off the Atlanta Dream 83-77 on Friday night.
New York led by double figures for much of the game but Atlanta used a 9-0 fourth-quarter run to pull to 71-65 with 4:44 left.
After a timeout with 49.5 seconds left, Atlanta's Brittney Sykes hit a 3-pointer from the corner to get the Dream within 75-74. Prince answered with her first basket of the game, a pull-up jumper, to extend New York's lead to 77-74. Atlanta's Layshia Clarendon missed a 3-pointer and Prince made two free throws with 19.9 seconds left for a five-point lead.
Tina Charles had 15 points and eight rebounds for New York (14-12). Sugar Rodgers added 12 points.
Sykes scored 16 points for Atlanta (10-17), which lost its sixth straight.
Updated August 11, 2017