|5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET0:00 GMT8:00 5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST4:00 UAE (+1)02:0020:00 ET7:00 PM CTNaN:� , August 10, 2017
College Park Center, Arlington, Texas Attendance: 4,165
Currie scores 29, Mercury hold off Wings 101-100 in OT
- Wings look to bolster playoff bid vs. Dream
- Stewart scores 22 points, Storm escape with 79-78 win
- Ogwumike, Parker lead Sparks in 115-106 2OT win over Sky
- Lynx shatter WNBA margin record, blasting Fever 111-52
- Taurasi scores 14 of 25 points in 4th in Mercury's 89-79 win
- Liberty ends Sun's winning streak at 6 with 82-70 win
- Rested Dream forward Angel McCoughtry eyes return to hoops
- WNBA players show support for Charlottesville victims
- WNBA: Parker scores 21 as Los Angeles beats Mystics
- Langhorne's late basket lifts Storm over Lynx 62-61
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) Monique Currie scored 29 points, Danielle Robinson made two free throws for a three-point lead with 41.1 seconds left in overtime and the Phoenix Mercury beat the Dallas Wings 101-100 on Thursday night.
Dallas scored the first six points of overtime, but Currie's 3-pointer from the corner put Phoenix ahead 99-98 with 58.9 seconds left. After Robinson's makes, Allisha Gray hit two free throws with 31.9 seconds left to pull Dallas to 101-100.
Phoenix had a pass stolen by Karima Christmas-Kelly with 16 seconds left, but the Mercury deflected a pass at the other end and Dallas didn't get off a final shot before the buzzer.
Robinson and Emma Cannon each added 17 points for Phoenix (14-12).
Glory Johnson had 25 points, 15 rebounds and five assists for Dallas (13-15).
Johnson was fouled on a putback with 14.4 seconds left in regulation and she made the free throw to tie it at 90. Diana Taurasi's contested 3-pointer at the buzzer was off the mark.
Updated August 10, 2017