|5:00 PM PT6:00 PM MT7:00 PM CT8:00 PM ET0:00 GMT8:00 5:00 PM MST7:00 PM EST4:00 UAE (+1)02:0020:00 ET7:00 PM CTNaN:� , August 10, 2017
College Park Center, Arlington, Texas Attendance: 4,165
Currie scores 29, Mercury hold off Wings 101-100 in OT
- Morgan Tuck scores 15, Sun beat Lynx 83-64
- Parker leads Sparks in 99-78 win over Aces
- Griner scores 36, Mercury snap 3-game skid 101-82 over Fever
- Charles and Boyd help Liberty rout Sky 107-84
- Sykes' scores 12 in 4th quarter, Dream beat Mystics 80-77
- Stewart scores 35, grabs 10 boards; Storm beats Wings 91-84
- Dream look to stay on a roll when they host Mystics
- Mercury could solve woes against Fever
- Dream continue hot shooting, beat Fever 98-74
- Williams powers Sun past Mercury 91-87
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) Monique Currie scored 29 points, Danielle Robinson made two free throws for a three-point lead with 41.1 seconds left in overtime and the Phoenix Mercury beat the Dallas Wings 101-100 on Thursday night.
Dallas scored the first six points of overtime, but Currie's 3-pointer from the corner put Phoenix ahead 99-98 with 58.9 seconds left. After Robinson's makes, Allisha Gray hit two free throws with 31.9 seconds left to pull Dallas to 101-100.
Phoenix had a pass stolen by Karima Christmas-Kelly with 16 seconds left, but the Mercury deflected a pass at the other end and Dallas didn't get off a final shot before the buzzer.
Robinson and Emma Cannon each added 17 points for Phoenix (14-12).
Glory Johnson had 25 points, 15 rebounds and five assists for Dallas (13-15).
Johnson was fouled on a putback with 14.4 seconds left in regulation and she made the free throw to tie it at 90. Diana Taurasi's contested 3-pointer at the buzzer was off the mark.
Updated August 10, 2017