|1:30 PM PT2:30 PM MT3:30 PM CT4:30 PM ET20:30 GMT4:30 1:30 PM MST3:30 PM EST0:30 UAE (+1)22:3016:30 ET3:30 PM CTNaN:� , July 16, 2017
College Park Center, Arlington, Texas Attendance: 3,693
Diggins-Smith, Davis help Wings beat Sky 112-106 in 2OT
- Stars hope to replicate success against Fever
- Soaring sky visit Sparks
- Century mark: Fowles, Moore lead Lynx past Wings 100-74
- Fever snap 5-game losing streak with 84-77 win over Mercury
- Mystics take 1st lead in OT, beat Dream 100-96
- Tina Charles' double-double lifts Liberty over Sun 96-80
- Sun's Miller to coach East in place of Liberty's Laimbeer
- Gray for Jones trade paying dividends for both teams
- Hayes and Sykes lead Dream to 88-75 win over Stars
- Quigley ties career-best with 6 3s, Sky beat Storm 94-83
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) Skylar Diggins-Smith had 26 points, Kaela Davis added a career-high 23 and the Dallas Wings overcame an 11-point deficit to beat the Chicago Sky 112-106 in double overtime Sunday.
Karima Christmas-Kelly scored 17 points, Glory Johnson had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Kayla Thornton added 11 points - all in the fourth quarter and overtime - for Dallas (10-11).
Chicago's Stephanie Dolson made a layup to tie it with 2:34 to play, but Davis and Theresa Plaisance made layups and Diggins-Smith hit two free throws as the Sky went scoreless down the stretch.
Dolson had a career-high 26 points and 10 rebounds, Jessica Breland scored a season-high 23 points and Allie Quigley added 22 for Chicago (6-13). Courtney Vandersloot had 10 points, 10 assists, seven rebounds and a career-best tying five steals.
Dallas took its first lead when Glory Johnson's putback made it 81-80 with 2:34 left in regulation and Thornton's offensive rebound and layup with three seconds to go forced overtime. Diggins-Smith hit a contested 3 to tie it with 2.3 seconds left in overtime.
Chicago had its three-game win streak snapped.
Updated July 16, 2017