|1:30 PM PT2:30 PM MT3:30 PM CT4:30 PM ET20:30 GMT4:30 1:30 PM MST3:30 PM EST0:30 UAE (+1)22:3016:30 ET3:30 PM CTNaN:� , July 16, 2017
College Park Center, Arlington, Texas Attendance: 3,693
Diggins-Smith, Davis help Wings beat Sky 112-106 in 2OT
- Gray's jumper helps Sparks avoid collapse in Game 1
- WNBA's top two teams meet again in finals
- Sparks, Lynx set for WNBA Finals rematch
- Fowles donates some of MVP bonus to provide bikes to girls
- Connecticut Sun extend contract of coach-of-the-year Miller
- Wings' Allisha Gray wins WNBA Rookie of the Year award
- Parker's layup helps Sparks sweep Mercury
- Moore, Fowles help Lynx sweep Mystics, return to WNBA Finals
- Candace Parker helps Sparks beat Mercury 86-72 in Game 2
- Lynx, Sparks go 2-0 up in WNBA semifinals, can clinch Sunday
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) Skylar Diggins-Smith had 26 points, Kaela Davis added a career-high 23 and the Dallas Wings overcame an 11-point deficit to beat the Chicago Sky 112-106 in double overtime Sunday.
Karima Christmas-Kelly scored 17 points, Glory Johnson had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Kayla Thornton added 11 points - all in the fourth quarter and overtime - for Dallas (10-11).
Chicago's Stephanie Dolson made a layup to tie it with 2:34 to play, but Davis and Theresa Plaisance made layups and Diggins-Smith hit two free throws as the Sky went scoreless down the stretch.
Dolson had a career-high 26 points and 10 rebounds, Jessica Breland scored a season-high 23 points and Allie Quigley added 22 for Chicago (6-13). Courtney Vandersloot had 10 points, 10 assists, seven rebounds and a career-best tying five steals.
Dallas took its first lead when Glory Johnson's putback made it 81-80 with 2:34 left in regulation and Thornton's offensive rebound and layup with three seconds to go forced overtime. Diggins-Smith hit a contested 3 to tie it with 2.3 seconds left in overtime.
Chicago had its three-game win streak snapped.
Updated July 16, 2017