|12:00 PM PT1:00 PM MT2:00 PM CT3:00 PM ET19:00 GMT3:00 12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST23:00 UAE21:0015:00 ET2:00 PM CTNaN:� , June 18, 2017
Verizon Center, Washington, District of Columbia Attendance: 7,285
Johnson, Diggins-Smith help Wings rally, beat Mystics 87-83
- Mercury, Lynx try to address health concerns
- Wings' Glory Johnson suspended 1 game for throwing punch
- Chasing top spot, Sparks host Stars
- Fever lose guard Briann January to season-ending knee injury
- Liberty host Unity Game with Minnesota Lynx
- Stewart leads Storm to 103-66 win over Sky
- Liberty beat Lynx 70-61 to clinch spot in WNBA playoffs
- Mystics beat Fever 87-82, clinch playoff berth
- Liberty use fourth quarter burst to beat Lynx 70-61
- Jones, Thomas lead Sun to 94-66 win over Mercury
WASHINGTON (AP) Glory Johnson scored 16 of her season-high 27 points in the third quarter and the Dallas Wings closed on an 8-0 run to beat the Washington Mystics 87-83 on Sunday.
Skylar Diggins-Smith had 19 points, seven rebounds and eight assists, and Theresa Plaisance and Allisha Gray each scored 12 points for Dallas (5-8). The Wings, who trailed by as many as 12 points in the second half, snapped a three-game skid.
After a defensive three-seconds call against Washington (7-4), Diggins-Smith made the technical free throw and Plaisance made two foul shots to trim Dallas' deficit to 83-82 with 1:47 to play.
Elena Delle Donne missed a short jumper on the other end, and two free throws by Karima Christmas-Kelly with 54 seconds remaining gave the Wings their first lead since 17-16. Johnson and Diggins-Smith combined to hit three of four foul shots from there to seal it.
The Mystics missed their final four field-goal attempts and were scoreless for the final 2:08.
Tayler Hill led Washington with a season-high 21 points.
Tianna Hawkins hit a 3-pointer to spark a 13-1 run that made it 29-18 with seven minutes left in the second quarter and the Mystics led until closing seconds. Tierra Ruffin-Pratt scored eight points during that stretch.
Updated June 18, 2017