|12:00 PM PT1:00 PM MT2:00 PM CT3:00 PM ET19:00 GMT3:00 12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST23:00 UAE21:0015:00 ET2:00 PM CTNaN:� , June 18, 2017
Verizon Center, Washington, District of Columbia Attendance: 7,285
Johnson, Diggins-Smith help Wings rally, beat Mystics 87-83
- Ogwumike, Sparks spoil Fever's Catchings night 84-73.
- Winless Stars face tall task at league-best Lynx
- Slow-rising Sky vie for elusive home win vs. Mystics
- Sun, Wings square off in matchup of surging teams
- Liberty to have a float in New York pride parade
- Sky hit late free throws to hold off Dream 82-78
- Moore scores 18 of 22 points in 1st half, Lynx beat Mystics
- Griner has 9th career dunk, helps Mercury top Storm 85-82
- Diggins-Smith hits franchise record 7 3s, Wings beat Stars
- Sun blow 21-point lead before beating Liberty 94-89
WASHINGTON (AP) Glory Johnson scored 16 of her season-high 27 points in the third quarter and the Dallas Wings closed on an 8-0 run to beat the Washington Mystics 87-83 on Sunday.
Skylar Diggins-Smith had 19 points, seven rebounds and eight assists, and Theresa Plaisance and Allisha Gray each scored 12 points for Dallas (5-8). The Wings, who trailed by as many as 12 points in the second half, snapped a three-game skid.
After a defensive three-seconds call against Washington (7-4), Diggins-Smith made the technical free throw and Plaisance made two foul shots to trim Dallas' deficit to 83-82 with 1:47 to play.
Elena Delle Donne missed a short jumper on the other end, and two free throws by Karima Christmas-Kelly with 54 seconds remaining gave the Wings their first lead since 17-16. Johnson and Diggins-Smith combined to hit three of four foul shots from there to seal it.
The Mystics missed their final four field-goal attempts and were scoreless for the final 2:08.
Tayler Hill led Washington with a season-high 21 points.
Tianna Hawkins hit a 3-pointer to spark a 13-1 run that made it 29-18 with seven minutes left in the second quarter and the Mystics led until closing seconds. Tierra Ruffin-Pratt scored eight points during that stretch.
Updated June 18, 2017