|8:30 AM PT9:30 AM MT10:30 AM CT11:30 AM ET15:30 GMT23:30 8:30 AM MST10:30 AM EST19:30 UAE17:3011:30 ET10:30 AM CTNaN:� , June 14, 2018
McCamish Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia Attendance: 6,561
Clarendon's big 4th quarter helps Dream beat winless Fever
- World Cup Diary: Wilson talks winning gold at the World Cup
- WNBA President Lisa Borders is latest executive to leave
- Challenge grows for US to keep spinning gold in basketball
- Staley guides US to another gold using calm demeanor
- Golden girls: US wins 3rd straight women's hoops World Cup
- Golden girls: US wins third straight World Cup title
- The Latest: Spain wins bronze medal at Women's World Cup
- The Latest: France tops China at Women's World Cup
- World Cup Diary: A'ja Wilson talks playing in the World Cup
- US vs Australia for gold at Women's Basketball World Cup
ATLANTA (AP) Tiffany Hayes had 23 points, Layshia Clarendon scored all nine of her points in the fourth quarter and the Atlanta Dream beat the winless Indiana Fever 72-67 on Thursday.
Clarendon hit a long 3-pointer to give Atlanta a 60-55 lead with 4:14 remaining and she made a reverse layup on their next possession for a seven-point advantage.
Atlanta inbounded it with three seconds on the shot clock and Angel McCoughtry was fouled on a long jumper before making two free throws for a 66-60 lead with 18.1 seconds to go.
McCoughtry scored eight of her 16 points in the fourth for Atlanta (6-4), which has won four of its last five games. She made all eight of her free throws and Hayes was 11 of 15.
Indiana (0-10) has lost 18 in a row dating to last season. The Fever are 2-28 since July 1, 2017.
Candice Dupree scored 17 points for Indiana. Tiffany Mitchell and Victoria Vivians added 13 points apiece.
Updated June 14, 2018