|8:30 AM PT9:30 AM MT10:30 AM CT11:30 AM ET15:30 GMT23:30 8:30 AM MST10:30 AM EST19:30 UAE17:3011:30 ET10:30 AM CTNaN:� , June 14, 2018
McCamish Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia Attendance: 6,561
Clarendon's big 4th quarter helps Dream beat winless Fever
- No. 1 pick Wilson adjusting to life in the WNBA
- Sparks win 5th straight, beat Fever 74-55
- Aces pull away to beat Storm 87-77
- Charles helps Liberty beat McCoughtry and Dream 79-72
- Lynx hold off late charge for 91-83 win over Wings
- Mystics beat Sky 88-60
- Los Angeles retakes top spot in AP WNBA power poll
- FIBA changes way women's hoops teams qualify for Olympics
- Taurasi leads Mercury to 8th straight win, 92-80 over Aces
- Sparks stay atop WNBA with 81-72 win over Sky
ATLANTA (AP) Tiffany Hayes had 23 points, Layshia Clarendon scored all nine of her points in the fourth quarter and the Atlanta Dream beat the winless Indiana Fever 72-67 on Thursday.
Clarendon hit a long 3-pointer to give Atlanta a 60-55 lead with 4:14 remaining and she made a reverse layup on their next possession for a seven-point advantage.
Atlanta inbounded it with three seconds on the shot clock and Angel McCoughtry was fouled on a long jumper before making two free throws for a 66-60 lead with 18.1 seconds to go.
McCoughtry scored eight of her 16 points in the fourth for Atlanta (6-4), which has won four of its last five games. She made all eight of her free throws and Hayes was 11 of 15.
Indiana (0-10) has lost 18 in a row dating to last season. The Fever are 2-28 since July 1, 2017.
Candice Dupree scored 17 points for Indiana. Tiffany Mitchell and Victoria Vivians added 13 points apiece.
Updated June 14, 2018