|8:30 AM PT9:30 AM MT10:30 AM CT11:30 AM ET15:30 GMT23:30 8:30 AM MST10:30 AM EST19:30 UAE17:3011:30 ET10:30 AM CTNaN:� , June 14, 2018
McCamish Pavilion, Atlanta, Georgia Attendance: 6,561
Clarendon's big 4th quarter helps Dream beat winless Fever
- Lynx, Sparks set to open playoffs
- Playoff matchup finds Mercury hot, Wings definitely not
- WNBA playoff field set, LA-Minnesota meet in first round
- Lynx beat Mystics 88-83 on "Lindsay Whalen Day"
- Top-seeded Storm beat Wings 84-68 in regular-season finale
- Fever snap 5-game skid, beat Sky 97-92 in finale
- DeWanna Bonner had 23 points, Mercury beat Liberty 96-85
- Dream earn 2nd WNBA playoff seed with 93-78 win over Aces
- Sun earn 4th seed with 89-86 win over Sparks
- Mystics seek win over Lynx and No. 2 seed
ATLANTA (AP) Tiffany Hayes had 23 points, Layshia Clarendon scored all nine of her points in the fourth quarter and the Atlanta Dream beat the winless Indiana Fever 72-67 on Thursday.
Clarendon hit a long 3-pointer to give Atlanta a 60-55 lead with 4:14 remaining and she made a reverse layup on their next possession for a seven-point advantage.
Atlanta inbounded it with three seconds on the shot clock and Angel McCoughtry was fouled on a long jumper before making two free throws for a 66-60 lead with 18.1 seconds to go.
McCoughtry scored eight of her 16 points in the fourth for Atlanta (6-4), which has won four of its last five games. She made all eight of her free throws and Hayes was 11 of 15.
Indiana (0-10) has lost 18 in a row dating to last season. The Fever are 2-28 since July 1, 2017.
Candice Dupree scored 17 points for Indiana. Tiffany Mitchell and Victoria Vivians added 13 points apiece.
Updated June 14, 2018