Erin Boley, Ali Patberg to transfer from Notre Dame
Womens College Headlines
- No. 7 Tennessee beats Long Beach State 90-61 to reach 11-0
- Ionescu's triple-double leads No. 9 Oregon past Mississippi
- No. 3 Louisville routs Kentucky 87-63 in Bluegrass rivalry
- Billings helps No. 11 UCLA women beat Seton Hall 77-68
- Wilson, No. 4 South Carolina women beat Savannah St 99-38
- Calhoun, Mitchell lead No. 12 Ohio State women, 87-76
- McCowan leads No. 5 Mississippi State past Maine, 83-43
- Gustafson leads No. 25 Iowa women to 71-47 victory
- Flores scores 19, No. 22 USF women defeat FIU 82-52
- Shepard scores 39, No. 2 Notre Dame women beat DePaul 91-82
By Associated Press
NOTRE DAME, Ind. (AP) Erin Boley and Ali Patberg will transfer from the Notre Dame women's basketball program.
Boley was the 2016 Gatorade National Player of the Year and a McDonald's All-American as a high school senior. The 6-foot-2 forward played in 37 games with 10 starts last season and averaged 6.5 points and 2.8 rebounds in 15.0 minutes. She shot 39.5 percent from 3-point range, where her 119 attempts were the third most on the team.
Boley saw her role increase after All-American Brianna Turner went down with a torn anterior cruciate ligament.
Patberg missed the 2015-16 season with a torn ACL after being named the 2015 MaxPreps National High School Player of the Year as a senior. The 5-10 guard played in 22 games last season and averaged 0.8 points in 7.7 minutes.
Notre Dame lost to Stanford in the NCAA Tournament regional final.
Updated April 10, 2017