|11:00 AM PT12:00 PM MT1:00 PM CT2:00 PM ET7:00 PM GMT3:00 PM 北京时间12:00 PM MST2:00 PM EST, Jan 13, 2018
Kress Events Center, Green Bay, Wisconsin Attendance: 2,447
Lindstrom, No. 25 Green Bay women beat Cleveland State 69-43
Womens College Headlines
- NCAA announces women's regional hoops sites for 2021, 2022
- USA women's team to hold camp, exhibition in South Carolina
- Syracuse women's basketball coach gets contract extension
- Kim Barnes Arico receives extension through 2023 at Michigan
- Changing of the guard: Gamecocks look to backcourt success
- Cards' Jackson, Irish's Ogunbowale named ACC's top athletes
- Veteran women's college basketball ref Rachelle Jones dies
- Nebraska women add Fla International guard as grad transfer
- NCAA basketball referee pleads guilty to molesting teen boy
- Florida's Simone Westbrook gets rare 7th year of eligibility
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) Jessica Lindstrom scored 16 points, on 7-of-12 shooting, grabbed eight rebounds and had four assists to help No. 25 Green Bay beat Cleveland State 69-43 on Saturday.
Karly Murphy had 10 points and Jen Wellnitz added six with a career-high nine assists for Green Bay (14-2, 4-1 Horizon League). The Phoenix have won three in a row and 10 of their last 11.
Allie LeClaire's jumper sparked an 11-2 opening run for Green Bay before Frankie Wurtz and Lindstrom back-to-back 3s to make it 17-3 at the end of the first quarter. LeClaire scored five points during a 13-0 run that pushed the lead to 26 points with three minutes left in the first half and Cleveland State trailed by at least 19 the rest of the way.
Jade Ely led the Vikings (11-6, 3-3) with 17 points and Khayla Livingston scored 11. Cleveland State had just three assists and set season lows for field goals (12), field-goal percentage (26.1) and 3-point field-goal percentage (18.2).
Updated January 13, 2018