|1:00 PM PT2:00 PM MT3:00 PM CT4:00 PM ET9:00 PM GMT5:00 PM 北京时间2:00 PM MST4:00 PM EST, Jan 13, 2018
Carver-Hawkeye Arena, Iowa City, Iowa Attendance: 7,477
Keys has 34, Purdue women upset No. 18 Iowa 76-70
Womens College Headlines
- NCAA announces women's regional hoops sites for 2021, 2022
- USA women's team to hold camp, exhibition in South Carolina
- Syracuse women's basketball coach gets contract extension
- Kim Barnes Arico receives extension through 2023 at Michigan
- Changing of the guard: Gamecocks look to backcourt success
- Cards' Jackson, Irish's Ogunbowale named ACC's top athletes
- Veteran women's college basketball ref Rachelle Jones dies
- Nebraska women add Fla International guard as grad transfer
- NCAA basketball referee pleads guilty to molesting teen boy
- Florida's Simone Westbrook gets rare 7th year of eligibility
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) Andreona Keys scored 22 of her career-high 34 points in the second half and Purdue knocked off its second straight ranked opponent, beating No. 18 Iowa 76-70 on Saturday.
Dominique Oden added 16 points and Karissa McLaughlin 15, 12 in the second half, for the Boilermakers (12-7, 3-2 Big Ten), who beat No. 21 Rutgers on Thursday.
Oden, McLaughlin and Keys combined for all 25 Purdue points in the third quarter on 10-of-15 shooting, 3 of 5 from 3-point range, and the Boilermakers took a 57-49 lead into the fourth.
Then Megan Gustafson rallied Iowa (15-3, 3-2). She scored 11 of the Hawkeyes' first 14 points. Alexis Sevillian made it a 1-point game with a 3-pointer at the 7:20 mark and Chase Coley made it 67-65 with a jumper at 2:36. Iowa then had two misses and a turnover on its next possession before Keys made a layup with 1:14 to go. After another Hawkeyes miss, fouls took over and the Boilermakers made 7 of 8 free throws for their first win at Iowa City since 2008.
Gustafson finished with a career-high 37 points plus 14 rebounds for her nation-leading 17th double-double of the season.
Updated January 13, 2018