Bruins move up start time to avoid conflict with Red Sox
- Boeser's hat trick gets Canucks by Blues
- Jets score 3 on PP, rout Flyers 7-1
- Koskinen blanks Flames, Oilers stay hot
- Knights down Stars to extend home streak
- Tatar's late goal puts Habs over 'Hawks
BOSTON (AP) The Boston Bruins have moved up the start time of Saturday's game against the Detroit Red Wings to 3 p.m. to avoid a conflict with the Red Sox playoff game.
The hockey game had been a 7 p.m. start. Game 1 of the AL Championship Series between the Red Sox and Houston Astros is scheduled to start at 8:09 p.m.
Sunday poses another challenge for Boston fans: Game 2 of the best-of-seven baseball series is 7:09 p.m. and the New England Patriots will play the Kansas City Chiefs at 8:20 p.m. in Foxborough.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/tag/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated October 10, 2018