Bruins move up start time to avoid conflict with Red Sox
- Coyotes bust out, spoil Crawford's debut
- Couture has hat trick as Sharks roll
- Murray blanks Leafs in return, Pens win
- Stamkos ends drought, Wings stay winless
- Landeskog scores 3 as Devils lose first
BOSTON (AP) The Boston Bruins have moved up the start time of Saturday's game against the Detroit Red Wings to 3 p.m. to avoid a conflict with the Red Sox playoff game.
The hockey game had been a 7 p.m. start. Game 1 of the AL Championship Series between the Red Sox and Houston Astros is scheduled to start at 8:09 p.m.
Sunday poses another challenge for Boston fans: Game 2 of the best-of-seven baseball series is 7:09 p.m. and the New England Patriots will play the Kansas City Chiefs at 8:20 p.m. in Foxborough.
More AP NHL: https://apnews.com/tag/NHL and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated October 10, 2018