Coyotes trade Domingue to Lightning for McGinn, Leighton
- Coyotes bust out, spoil Crawford's debut
- Couture has hat trick as Sharks roll
- Murray blanks Leafs in return, Pens win
- Stamkos ends drought, Wings stay winless
- Landeskog scores 3 as Devils lose first
The trade, announced on Tuesday, ends Domingue's mixed tenure with the Coyotes.
Domingue played well at times as Mike Smtih's backup last season, but struggled this season when new No. 1 goalie Antti Raanta suffered a pair of lower-body injuries. Domingue went 0-6 with a 4.33 goals-against average before Arizona acquired Scott Wedgewood in a trade with New Jersey.
McGinn has nine goals and eight assists in 89 career NHL games with three teams, including Arizona in 2014-15.
Leighton has appeared in 110 NHL games with four teams, going 37-43-14 with a 2.98 goals-against average.
Updated November 14, 2017