Devils' Michael McLeod has arthroscopic knee surgery
- Kempe's hat trick lifts Kings to 5-0-1
- Leafs jump on Red Wings, move to 6-1-0
- Schwartz scores 3, Blues beat Blackhawks
- West-leading Vegas tops Sabres in OT
- Pens rally in 3rd, beat Rangers in OT
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) New Jersey Devils forward Michael McLeod had arthroscopic surgery Thursday to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee.
Injured Sept. 25 in an exhibition game against the New York Islanders, McLeod is expected to be sidelined 4-6 weeks.
The 19-year-old McLeod, drafted 12th overall in 2016, had 27 goals and 46 assists in 57 regular-season games for Mississauga last season in the Ontario Hockey League.
For more NHL coverage: https://apnews.com/tag/NHLhockey
Updated October 12, 2017