Ellis, Bullock suspended 5 games under NBA drug policy
- Griffin opts out with Clippers to be UFA
- Fultz ready to turn 76ers into winners
- Lakers see Ball as key part of rebuild
- Pistons' Caldwell-Pope suspended 2 games
- Ex-NBA star Camby sued in nephew's death
By The Associated Press
The league announced the suspensions Friday without disclosing details of the violations.
The 31-year-old Ellis averaged 8.5 points a game for Indiana last season. Pacers president of basketball operations Kevin Pritchard said the suspension was a "very serious matter" and would be dealt with.
The 26-year-old Bullock averaged 4.5 points in 2016-17. A spokesman for the Pistons said the organization was aware of the suspension, but declined further comment.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/tag/NBAbasketball
Updated June 16, 2017