Sarachan to remain as coach for US-Bosnia exhibition
European Football Headlines
- Vindication for Guardiola as Man City sets new standards
- Real Madrid to face PSG in last 16 of the Champions League
- Milan paired with Ludogorets in last 32 of Europa League
- Champions League schedule
- FA seeks evidence after incident following Manchester derby
- Watford-Crystal Palace Preview
- Chelsea-Huddersfield Town Preview
- Stoke City-Burnley Preview
- PAOK thrashes Panathinaikos 4-0 in Greek league
- Already through, Besiktas beats Leipzig in Champions League
CHICAGO (AP) Dave Sarachan will remain the interim U.S. coach for the Americans' Jan. 28 exhibition against Bosnia-Herzegovina at Carson, California.
The U.S. Soccer Federation said Wednesday that Sarachan will hold a training camp with about 30 players starting Jan. 10 at Carson.
The U.S. failed to qualify for next year's World Cup, ending a streak of seven straight appearances at soccer's top event that started in 1990.
Bruce Arena quit as coach after the Americans were eliminated in October. Sarachan coached the team for last month's 1-1 tie at Portugal.
USSF president Sunil Gulati is not running for re-election, and the Americans have no significant matches until the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Updated December 6, 2017