Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- Messi, Argentina beaten 3-0 at World Cup, Croatia advances
- Argentina conquered, Croatia's next task to avoid 'euphoria'
- Neymar to start in unchanged Brazil team to face Costa Rica
- Saudi minister tweets barb at UEFA chief in TV rights row
- Mourinho says Fred is right for Man United
- Salah, Neymar, Messi, messy, messy: World Cup stars stifled
- AP PHOTOS: Messi drought endures on Day 8 of World Cup
- The Latest: Argentina collapses vs. Croatia, could go home
- Who's in and who's out at the World Cup
- France defense excels in 1-0 victory over Peru in Group C
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017