Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- Manchester United-Liverpool Preview
- Toronto FC sends backup goalkeeper Clint Irwin to Colorado
- Boca Juniors not renewing contract of coach Barros Schelotto
- Violent Eintracht fans create disorder at Lazio match
- AEK Athens to compensate Bayern fans for high ticket prices
- Chelsea-Brighton & Hove Albion Preview
- Arsenal-Southampton Preview
- Premier League urges fans to report racism at games
- UEFA fines Milan $13M, threatens 1-year European ban
- Egypt bids for 2019 African Cup, South Africa considering
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017