Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- Euro 2024 study: Human rights concern in Turkey, not Germany
- Spanish federation rejects request for league game in Miami
- Aguero set for decade at City after signing 1-year extension
- Struggling Dynamo playing last-place Oklahoma City FC
- Revolution look to increase unbeaten stretch vs. Fire
- Red Bulls look to strengthen Shield bid vs. Toronto FC
- Rapids out of playoff picture but ready to face Crew
- Europa League wins for Chelsea, Milan, Arsenal, Sevilla
- Tottenham Hotspur-Brighton & Hove Albion Preview
- Bournemouth-Burnley Preview
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017