Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- Udinese fires coach Delneri, Oddo expected to come in
- FIFA bans 3 soccer officials for life for taking bribes
- 12 arrested in Thailand in soccer match-fixing investigation
- Maradona to reunite with Lineker on stage at World Cup draw
- Sounders, Dynamo meet in West final after long delay
- Secret payments to soccer officials cloaked by car names
- Underdog Crew host Toronto FC in Eastern finals
- Brighton rallies twice to draw Stoke
- FC Kansas City of women's soccer league ends operations
- Brighton fights back twice, draws 2-2 with Stoke in EPL
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017