Just 8 Americans among top 25 MLS jerseys, topped by Morris
European Football Headlines
- Madrid beats Leganes 3-1 in game postponed from December
- Shakhtar comes from behind to beat Roma 2-1 in Champs League
- Man United holds Sevilla in CL thanks to De Gea save
- Leicester fined for overspending on Premier League promotion
- As World Cup looms, Willian claims Chelsea spotlight
- Guangzhou stumbles again in Asian Champions League
- FIFA lifts ban on 2026 World Cup voters publicly backing bid
- Messi scores vs Chelsea at 9th attempt to give Barca CL draw
- Bayern cruises to 5-0 win over Besiktas in Champions League
- Sevilla's misfiring attack takes on Man U's stout defense
NEW YORK (AP) Just eight Americans are among the 25 best-selling Major League Soccer jerseys, led by Seattle forward Jordan Morris in fourth.
Atlanta midfielder Miguel Almiron leads the list, the league said Friday, followed by Chicago midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger, Atlanta forward Josef Martinez, Morris and New York City forward David Villa.
Other Americans include Seattle forward Clint Dempsey in sixth, Orlando forward Dom Dwyer in 14th, Portland midfielder Darlington Nagbe in 16th, Atlanta defender Greg Garza in 18th, Seattle midfielder Cristian Roldan 23rd in 22nd, San Jose forward Chris Wondolowski in 23rd and Kansas City midfielder Graham Zusi in 25th.
Updated November 10, 2017