Atiba Harris, FC Dallas tie Rapids 1-1
European Football Headlines
- Officer dies of cardiac arrest after fan violence in Spain
- Dortmund striker Batshuayi racially abused at game in Italy
- Napoli out of Europa League; police officer dies in Spain
- Everton-Watford Preview
- Huddersfield Town-West Brom Preview
- Southampton-Burnley Preview
- West Ham United-Liverpool Preview
- Swansea City-Brighton & Hove Albion Preview
- Stoke City-Leicester City Preview
- European soccer weekend: What to watch in main competitions
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. (AP) Atiba Harris scored the tying goal early in the second half and FC Dallas and the Colorado Rapids played to a 1-1 draw Saturday night.
Harris headed down Javier Morales' corner from the top of the 6-yard box in the 54th minute.
Stefan Aigner opened the scoring for the Rapids (8-18-6) in the 15th minute on a give-and-go with Joshua Gatt.
FC Dallas (10-9-13) eliminated Minnesota United from playoff contention and moved above the red line into a fifth-place tie with the Houston Dynamo at 43 points. But Dallas has gone just 1-6-6 in its last 13 games and, with two games to go, holds only a one-point edge in the standings over Real Salt Lake and San Jose.
Updated October 7, 2017