Jets' Kearse appears ready to play, Maye doubtful
- Rams' Donald fined $23,395 by the NFL
- Bears activate TE Shaheen from IR
- Bengals upgrade WR Green, still doubtful
- Falcons LB Jones won't return vs. Dallas
- Chargers' Bosa to be game-time decision
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) New York Jets wide receiver Jermaine Kearse practiced fully for the third straight day and appears ready to play after sitting out the season opener with an abdominal injury.
Kearse was hurt during training camp and needed surgery but has made a quick recovery. He was the Jets' leading receiver last season with 65 catches. Kearse says he's feeling good, but coach Todd Bowles would not yet confirm that the receiver will play against the Dolphins on Sunday.
Outside linebacker Josh Martin was the only player ruled out as he continues to recover from a concussion he suffered in the Jets' third preseason game.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 14, 2018