Jets' Kearse appears ready to play, Maye doubtful
- School head resigns over black QBs post
- Steelers OL DeCastro out vs. Buccaneers
- Titans LB Correa, S Lewis out vs. Jags
- Titans unsure if Mariota will face Jags
- Eagles RBs Ajayi, Sproles out vs. Colts
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) New York Jets wide receiver Jermaine Kearse practiced fully for the third straight day and appears ready to play after sitting out the season opener with an abdominal injury.
Kearse was hurt during training camp and needed surgery but has made a quick recovery. He was the Jets' leading receiver last season with 65 catches. Kearse says he's feeling good, but coach Todd Bowles would not yet confirm that the receiver will play against the Dolphins on Sunday.
Outside linebacker Josh Martin was the only player ruled out as he continues to recover from a concussion he suffered in the Jets' third preseason game.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated September 14, 2018