|National Football League|
30 top prospects to attend NFL draft in New York
- Estimated 7K fans trade in Rice jerseys
- Bears WRs Marshall, Jeffery questionable
- Jets WR Decker questionable vs. Bears
- Concussions a concern in Welker's return
- Raiders backup QB Schaub out vs. Pats
NEW YORK (AP) The NFL says 30 top prospects, including Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, will attend the draft next month in New York.
Among other players scheduled to appear at Radio City Music Hall include Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins and Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack.
The prospects are expected to be selected in the first three rounds.
The first round will be Thursday, May 8, with rounds 2-3 the next day.
AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated April 23, 2014