|National Football League|
Bengals to star in 'Hard Knocks' for 2nd time
- Seahawks give DE Bennett multi-year deal
- Jets release injury-plagued WR Holmes
- Ford's wife Martha to take over Lions
- S Delmas signs 1-year deal with Dolphins
- Steelers to part ways with LB Woodley
NEW YORK (AP) The Cincinnati Bengals will star in the training camp documentary show "Hard Knocks" for the second time in five NFL seasons.
HBO announced Monday that the Bengals would be featured in the popular series, which premieres Aug. 6. Cincinnati last appeared on it in 2009. The Miami Dolphins were last season's team.
The Bengals no longer have receiver Chad Johnson - then Ochocinco - as a TV attraction. Cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was recently charged with assault, the latest in his string of legal troubles.
Cincinnati went on to win the AFC North in 2009.
The eighth season of "Hard Knocks" will air five episodes on Tuesday nights through Sept. 3.
Updated June 17, 2013