Veteran ACC administrator Morrison to retire at end of year
- Duke jumps Kansas for No. 1 in AP poll
- Williamson has 27 and 16, Duke tops Army
- Guy, Jerome lead No. 5 Virginia past GW
- Michigan St. bounces back, trounces FGCU
- No. 17 Florida St. wins test from Tulane
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) Longtime Atlantic Coast Conference administrator Brian Morrison is retiring at the end of this academic year.
Commissioner John Swofford announced the decision Tuesday, calling Morrison "a staple of the conference's communications department, and ... a wealth of information about all things ACC."
Morrison has been with the ACC since 1986, took over as the league's media relations director in 1990 and was promoted to associate commissioner of the league with a primary focus on men's basketball.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated August 28, 2018