Veteran ACC administrator Morrison to retire at end of year
- Williams has 43, No. 1 Vols escape in OT
- Caroline has 26, No. 7 Nevada rips Rams
- No. 17 Houston hits 16 3s to go 19-1
- Howard helps No. 12 Marquette top DePaul
- LSU beats Georgia for 8th win in row
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) Longtime Atlantic Coast Conference administrator Brian Morrison is retiring at the end of this academic year.
Commissioner John Swofford announced the decision Tuesday, calling Morrison "a staple of the conference's communications department, and ... a wealth of information about all things ACC."
Morrison has been with the ACC since 1986, took over as the league's media relations director in 1990 and was promoted to associate commissioner of the league with a primary focus on men's basketball.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated August 28, 2018