Guard McGusty transferring to Miami from Oklahoma
- Ex-Louisville recruit Bowen to test NBA
- Texas Tech G Smith goes pro after 1 year
- Gabriel fifth from Kentucky off to draft
- Tar Heels G Johnson has hip procedure
- Wake Forest C Moore headed to draft
MIAMI (AP) Guard Kameron McGusty is transferring to the University of Miami after two seasons at Oklahoma.
McGusty announced his decision Monday on Twitter . He averaged 8.0 points in 32 games last season, including eight starts, and averaged 10.9 as a freshman, when he started 17 games.
The native of Katy, Texas, will be eligible to play for Miami beginning in 2019-20.
Last week, guard Anthony Mack said he was transferring to Miami. Mack didn't play as a freshman at Wyoming last season.
For more AP college basketball coverage: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated April 16, 2018