UCLA cancels game with Montana because of wildfires
- 'Nova to defend title in rebuilding year
- Hardaway starts coaching era at Memphis
- Beilein set to return from heart surgery
- Pittsburgh ready for reboot under Capel
- Texas G Jones with leukemia practicing
LOS ANGELES (AP) UCLA canceled Wednesday night's basketball game with Montana because of wildfires in the area.
The school said all other team workouts and practices scheduled for Wednesday had also been canceled.
Several wildfires are burning throughout Southern California, including near the UCLA campus.
The athletic department said refunds will be provided to fans who bought single-game tickets. Season-ticket holders will automatically receive a credit for the cost of the canceled game on their UCLA ticket account.
More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 6, 2017