Washington State defeats USC 76-51
- Ross has 20, No. 5 Ohio State tops Terps
- Wisconsin beats Virginia 48-38, now 9-0
- No. 7 Louisville rolls past UMKC 90-62
- No. 14 Villanova rips Penn, goes to 8-0
- No. 25 Dayton shakes off Delaware State
By JULIE SCOTT
PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) Brock Motum scored 31 points and Royce Woolridge added 25 as Washington State closed out the regular season by crushing USC 76-51 on Saturday.
Woolridge hit five 3-pointers and Motum three, helping the Cougars (13-18, 4-14 Pac-12) to their first winning streak in conference play this season with a sweep of the Los Angeles schools. Washington State defeated UCLA on Wednesday.
T.J. Terrell had 18 points for the Trojans (14-17, 9-9). He was the only player in double figures for USC, as it struggled from the field (19 for 56) and behind the arc (4 for 24).
Washington State never trailed and put the game out of reach when Woolridge hit four consecutive 3-pointers to make the score 66-46 with 4:42 remaining.
Updated March 9, 2013