Arizona State downs Washington State 69-57
- C Embiid expected to miss start of NCAAs
- Florida, Wichita St. stay 1-2 in Top 25
- ISU's Ejim is AP Big 12 player of year
- Delaware gets first NCAA berth since '99
- New look for Big East tournament teams
By BOB BAUM
Jordan Bachynski added 12 points for the Sun Devils (20-7, 9-5 Pac-12).
Arizona State finished the first half with a 14-3 run to lead 36-22 at the break and was up by as many as 21 before Washington State cut it to eight in the late going.
The Sun Devils, one of the worst free-throw shooting teams in the country this season, sealed the win with eight straight in the final 1:35.
Updated February 21, 2013