Washington State beats Arkansas-Pine Bluff 66-38
- Memphis F Black transferring to Kansas
- FIU G Smith follows Pitino to Minnesota
- Pitt, Stanford in Legends Classic field
- F Breunig transferring to Montana
- Alford buyout to net New Mexico $625K
Washington State (3-3) led 23-16 at halftime and started the second half on a 9-0 run.
Woolridge and Mike Ladd hit back-to-back 3-pointers to spark a 17-2 run to put the game out of reach at 56-28. The Cougars missed only two shots during the stretch. Woolridge finished the game with four of Washington State's eight 3-pointers.
The Golden Lions were only 6 of 26 (23.1 percent) from the field in the first half, 15-50 (30 percent) for the game. Washington State ended the game 23-48 from the field (47.9 percent).
Terrell Kennedy led Arkansas-Pine Bluff with nine points.
This was the fifth of 11 games on the road for the Golden Lions (1-4). They don't play a home game until January.
Updated November 25, 2012