UCLA routs Washington State 78-46
- Georgetown F Whittington tears ACL
- F Graham transferring from Penn State
- Hermann starts first day as Rutgers' AD
- Miami infractions hearings complete
- AD says Louisville enjoying 'magic time'
The triumph came a day after the release of Sports Illustrated report that painted a picture of disarray, detailing a lack of discipline and declining moral at the once-storied program.
Brock Motum scored 18 as the only player in double-figures for Washington State (14-15, 6-11).
The Bruins played inspired, particularly on the defensive end, scoring 22 points off turnovers and holding the Cougars to 38.1 percent shooting.
UCLA won for the seventh straight time in the series.
Updated March 2, 2012