Seattle comes back to beat UC Davis 73-59
- Krzyzewski: Ultimate honor to coach USA
- Mostly cleared Green Bay coach keeps job
- DePaul allowing F Kirk to seek transfer
- Elon joining CAA in latest expansion
- UConn C Wolf returns after case dropped
SEATTLE (AP) Aaron Broussard had 16 points and eight rebounds, and Seattle came back to beat UC Davis 73-59 Monday night.
The Aggies (4-23), who had won three of their previous four games following an 18-game losing streak, opened up a 14-point lead in the first half, but Seattle cut its deficit to 35-30 by halftime.
The Redhawks shot 52 percent from the field in the second half, and turned their disadvantage into a 56-39 lead by outscoring Davis 37-6 in a 16-minute stretch. Seattle led by as many as 24 points in the second half.
Updated February 21, 2012