Seattle rolls to 75-48 win over Northern Illinois
- Krzyzewski: Ultimate honor to coach USA
- Mostly cleared Green Bay coach keeps job
- DePaul allowing F Kirk to seek transfer
- Elon joining CAA in latest expansion
- UConn C Wolf returns after case dropped
SEATTLE (AP) Chad Rasmussen scored 14 points, including four 3-pointers, to help Seattle to a 75-48 win over Northern Illinois on Wednesday night.
Antone Christian scored 11 off the bench for the Huskies (2-8), who dropped to 0-6 on the road this season. NIU shot just 29 percent from the field, and Christian's three field goals were more than any of his teammates made.
Seattle didn't trail after the opening minutes, going on a 17-2 run en route to a 47-27 halftime lead and cruising from there. The final score matched the Redhawks' biggest lead of the game.
Seattle, whose 43.5 rebounds per game ranked eighth in the country entering the game, pulled down 44 on Wednesday.
Updated December 20, 2012